Saturday 17 November 2007

I'm moving!!

Tomorrow!!!!

After being back to Sydney for a few months it's now time to leave the nest (again), I'm finally moving back out of home!!! Not that living at home doesn't have it's pros but it feels like moving out to my own place in Sydney makes my relocating back to Sydney complete. I'm actually setting up my life here rather than just using it to camp out and save money to go away again. I've been feeling like a bit of a nomad recently and I'm hoping moving with make me feel more settled. Strange I haven't really had the desire to feel settled in Sydney in ages, perhaps a new leaf is turning.

So, all my far away friends, start saving so you can come visit and I promise to actually be here (for the next two and a half years anyway...).

1 Comments:

At 10:27 pm, Blogger Jess said...

Hello my drunken hash run buddy! Just letting you know we're missing each other this weekend.

I'm headed to Sydney, and you're headed to Brisbane!

Boo!

- Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home