Thursday 19 July 2007

Everybody needs good neighbours



Last Sunday, after much partying and foolishness the night before, Amy, Mel and I braved through our hangovers and traveled all the way to Parramatta Westfield to see some of the stars of Neighbours. As I'm sure anyone who knows me would guess we were running late, about an hour and a half late in fact, so when we arrived we were pretty sure we'd missed them. However, after talking to the concierge and we very pleased to hear they were still in the building.

Neighbours is a bit of a guilty pleasure of my so I was quite surprised to see just how many fans there are out there. We were waiting in the line for just over an hour before it was finally our turn to "meet" them. We were in the presence of two stars, a very new character and a veteran. I know that they are real people but it's so much easier to write about them referring to them as there characters so that's what I'll do. Ringo was there, one of the newest characters (I don't really know anything about him) and the highlight of the day Paul Robinson! He even agreed to pretend to be a highly enthused Japanese tourist with us in the photo!!!

Not the most sophisticated day but lots and lots of fun and a great way to kill a lazy hungover Sunday.

1 Comments:

At 9:29 am, Blogger amy3 said...

Yay!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home