Wednesday 10 January 2007

Poland = Awesome

I had THE GREATEST TIME in Poland!!! I stayed with possibly the nicest, most welcoming family ever. I experienced, not one, but two Polish Christmas dinners. As well as hanging out with Jacek I got to see Pawel on three of the four days I was in town. I discovered the best post-drinking food ever, zapiekanki. I ate so many delicious homemade creations that I could barely move.

Seriously, I had a really fantastic time. It was such an interesting place to visit and somewhere I'm sure I never would have gone if I hadn't come to Paris and met all my wonderful Polish friends. I only slightly disappointing was that there was no snow so I didn't get a white Christmas (but that can't be helped seeing as there isn't any snow anywhere at the moment, damn global warming!!!). Now I really want to go back to Poland is the summer to see it when it's bright and green and beautiful. Actually, I'd be happy to go back to Poland anytime, especially for Christmas!!!!!

Thanks so much for inviting me Jacek!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home